- Visit our download page – downloads.snapt.net
- Select “VMX”
- Extract the archive to your desired location
- Start-up VirtualBox
- Now click on “New”
- Name: Snapt (Or any suitable name)
Version: OpenSUSE (64-bit)
Memory Size: 512MB Minimum
- Now under “Hard Disk” select “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” and select “Snapt_Leap_VXX.x86_64-X.X.X” and click open
- Click on “Create”
- You may now edit your virtual machine settings by clicking “Settings”
- Click “Start” to start the VM.
- Once the system has finished booting you can type “getipaddress” if running DHCP or run “networkConfig” to set the IP address statically.
- You can now open a web browser and navigate to http://youripaddress:8080 and login to Snapt with the default username and password (admin/admin)